Friday, January 20, 2012

Tired

Wow! This week has been tough! I keep setting times to complete all my homework but it never works out. I stay up to 10 or 11pm then wake up around 8 to do homework before work but nearly everyday work calls me in early and makes me stay late, like today. Hence, the reason I am journaling during my break. BUT it is certainly good for the financial situation- I mean, India is expensive! Honestly I have not had much time to do research this week. I am rushing and rushing just to get homework done that I don't have time do really dig into my ideas. I really want to find a professor to run ideas by. Maybe next week on my day off....

We found a couple to take our apartment while we are gone! We are planning on them signing a contract tomorrow. They are really nice people, maybe potential friends!

Anyway, I better sign off. The restaurant is getting busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment