Friday, January 27, 2012

Wednesday....

My goodness, Wednesday was quite the adventure. Beau and I were up late the night before so I planned on getting up at 5:30am to finish the rest of my homework. Well, that did not happen. I figured that I could probably get off early from work so I did my normal routine- go in with a perfect smile on my face, ask how everyone is doing, and then go and cut lettuce for the whole day. It took me about an hour. Towards the end I figured there was another employee up front helping out. I was wrong. I found out that the guy who was helping out (who never works the front because he ONLY does the catering) was covering for a sick manager until others got into the store. Well our 10am shift person called in sick too because she hit her head on a ladder. All my hopes of getting off early to do my homework were gone. I tired to do as much as I could during my 15min break but that is not much. Secretly, I was also hoping to find out if I even had to do a field study because I am honestly not that interested in it. My discipline is in statistics, math, and the sciences. I really am not one for writing and reading although I do enjoy doing it on my own time. I found out yesterday that in order to go with Beau I have to do a field study so I am going to try to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment